Local Resource Links:


Housing Authority of the County of Humboldt is a public housing agency that participates in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program.  For more information, please contact (707)443-4583

City of Crescent City Housing Authority serves the Section 8 needs all of Del Norte County.
For more information, please contact (707)464-9216

DANCO Affordable Housing


Veteran's Home Loan Program 

USDA Rural Development
through their Single Family Housing Programs can provide homeownership opportunities to low and moderate income rural Americans through several loan, grant and loan guarantee programs. 

California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) is the state's affordable housing bank to make below market-rent loans for low and moderate income homebuyers. 

Other Services:

Redwood Community Action Agency is a locally based, private non-profit organization that provides a wide range of services to low and moderate income residents of Humboldt County. 

Del Norte Senior Center LIHEAP is a federal program that provides assistance to eligible low-income households to manage and meet their immediate home heating and/or cooling needs.

California CARE Program is State program for income eligible families that helps save energy and money through monthly bill discounts and free weatherization services. 

PG&E Customers
Pacific Power Customers

15540 US Hwy 101 North, Klamath CA 95548-9351 
(707) 482-1506 (800) 281-4749 Fax: 707-482-3117